The Gold Laser Clinic offers a laser hair removal service in Kyiv. We will quickly and effectively save you from unwanted hair on any part of the body.
Recently, the ability to get rid of unwanted hair for a long time seemed like a fairy tale, an unreachable dream. Today, our experts can help your dream come true, using the most modern technologies and advanced equipment.
The procedure appeared relatively recently but very quickly gained popularity among everyone who wanted to have clean and well-groomed skin. The main advantage of this procedure is that it allows you to remove unwanted hair from any part of the body for a long time.
The principle of laser hair removal
Today the method of laser hair removal is the most effective; in addition, it is absolutely harmless. The skin after the procedure does not become inflamed and does not peel off still becomes very smooth, silky and pleasant to the touch. No procedure can provide such a clean and velvety surface of the skin as laser hair removal forever.
Laser Hair Removal Benefits
- Guaranteed long-term results after the first procedure;
- no irritation or discomfort;
- painlessness of the method;
- lack of scars and seams;
- the procedure is quick;
- the procedure is suitable for women and men.
Contraindications to the procedure
This type of fight against excess body hair is ideal for almost every person. The only feature is that it is necessary to choose the type of laser that best suits your skin (this takes into account its features, as well as hair color). It is also necessary to consider a number of contraindications:
- oncological diseases;
- infectious skin diseases (psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema, vitiligo);
- pregnancy, lactation.
How many procedures are needed?
The average number of laser hair removal sessions is from 5 to 7 procedures.
However, it is worth considering the individual characteristics of each person, skin type, hair saturation with pigment (melanin), as well as the area of the body that undergoes hair removal. It should be noted that men will need more procedures to completely get rid of hair.
The interval between laser hair removal procedures is 1 month between the first two procedures and the interval of subsequent procedures will increase by 2 weeks.
Preparation for laser hair removal:
- 2 weeks before the procedure, do not sunbathe and use suntan cream;
- it is forbidden to use antibiotics;
- before the procedure (on the day or on the day of hair removal), shave the area to be treated (in case of hair removal with a diode laser);
- do not use other types of hair removal: sugaring, wax, epilator.
Recommendations after the procedure:
- do not visit the bathhouse and pool during the week;
- do not visit the solarium during the week;
- 7 days to avoid exposure to direct sunlight;
- do not use alcohol-containing substances immediately after the procedure.
We can describe the benefits of laser hair removal for a long time though by registering for a consultation, you will have the opportunity talk in person with an experienced doctor who will tell you how many procedures you have to perform, which laser is best for your skin type, and how best to prepare for the procedure.